SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ParadigmAU
      I have recently signed up with VolatilityHQ, as it is clearly an essential tool for anyone using the Steady Options trading strategy. Unfortunately, VolatilityHQ provide no documentation on how best to use their platform. Likewise the 2 threads here where new users generally get directed, VolatilityHQ Official Thread (18 pages) and  Tools To Analyze The Earnings Trades (3 pages), I find difficult to understand & navigate.
      Ideally, I feel new members need a dedicated webinar/video/walkthrough that illustrates how an experienced trader uses the platform to test potential trades. I can muddle my way through with VolatilityHQ but I am painfully aware that I am not using the platform to it's full potential. It is a case of 'I don't know what I don't know'.
      I understand if I have specific questions I can ask and someone on the forums will almost certainly answer but given how critical VolatilityHQ is to our success, I believe we need something more to assist us in the beginning. Watching an experienced trader, use the platform to its full potential would be incredibly valuable, certainly to me and I suspect others.
      To paraphrase, I may be in the "explain it to me like I am a golden retriever" category. I am finding the Steady Options learning curve steep and VolatilityHQ is definitely one of the more frustrating aspects for me. Having said all that I am enjoying the process immensely and I have committed a great deal of time, effort and lets face it, money to being successful in my quest to become a profitable option trader.
      Thanks
    • By wlnoronha
      I try to access the website this morning and for my surprise now it is a paid service. That is ok, I consider this web service a valuable tool. The only payment method accepted is credit card and i really don't like doing cc payment through the net. Why don't you guys consider PayPal?