SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

wisconsinpat

Steady Options Notification

I assume I'm qualified as registered??   any idea of timeframe??  If I'm understanding correctly  the steady options return  is 5-7 times better than other 2 programs  Why would you want to anything else  (I've got a very small acct anyway)

Probably next month.

As for other strategies - every strategy has its unique goals and characteristics.

Anchor Trades is designed to protect a long portfolio against market crash. Most members are very happy to get double digit returns while being fully protected in bear markets.

Steady Condors are for members who look for less maintenance and less volatility. Again, most are very happy with 16%+ CAGR and low volatility, while doing only 2 trades per month.

You definitely don't have to check on computer. If you follow appropriate forums/topics, you will get email notifications, that can be forwarded to your phone. There are also Twitter notifications.

Guest hugo

Could you please notify me when you will reopen the steady options subscriptions

many thanks

hugo

email:fiotquis@hotmail.com