SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

SteadyOptions Orientation Tour

The purpose of this orientation tour is to help new members to make the best use of the service.

We review some of the most important features of the service and the forum.

2015-06-10 15.01 SteadyOptions Orientation Tour.mp4 (MP4 file - click to download)

Recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/6131465442305346305

Kim, reviewed the download and it is great for anyone new to the site. Thanks for putting it together. As you know, I am with Anchor Trades and this would be a great tool for any newbie for that forum as well. Every forum has a wealth of information and I applaud you and the team for building its content. In my opinion, a similar overview specific to each forum will save some frustration for anyone new. It may not be necessary for Iron Condors since Steady Options and Iron Condors appear to be very similar but Anchor Trading has its own unique characteristics.  

You are 100% correct that we should all study the useful links because it will answer almost all of our questions when we start out but would I like to also recommend that uselinks be categorized for each forum. This would help with determining which articles are specific to a strategy/forum.

BTW:I have been part of other sites and your ability to answer all questions in a timely manner is just short of amazing. I know some of my question/discussions can test the teams' patience but as you said "we will not learn unless we ask". Thanks again,

Thank you Bob. I'm glad you liked it.

The tour was more about the forum in general (the "follow" feature, the structure of the forum etc.) Doing Anchor specific presentation might be more about the strategy itself. I will ask Chris if he can find some time to do it.

Not a big deal, but just wanted to point out that the Upcoming Calendar Events panel is now removed in the latest version of the Forum as illustrated and mentioned at the end of this video to visually see what possible trades are coming grouped by date.